Maintenance of the installation
The next3 does not require any particular maintenance other than the standard O&M advised for stationary energy systems. Check with the local regulation if any further activities are required. The general preventive O&M activities advised to do regularly are:
- Check that the venting is not obstructed by objects or dirt.
- Check the connections (tightening, general condition).
For the rest of the energy system, we can advise the following activities:
- Check with the battery manufacturer for specific advice on battery maintenance, depending on battery technology and setup.
- Clean regularly you PV panels to optimize the production. Check the general status of the modules, the cabling and look for potential shadows.
The monitoring/datalogging of the next3 will help you to understand what happens in the system and anticipate potential issues before they may arise.
The latest technical data can be found in the product page in our website:
next3 rack: www.studer-innotec.com/next3-rack
In the downloads sections you have access to the documents and links for the product information including datasheet, quickguide, user manual and product pictures.
The next3 meets the European directive 2011/65/EU on hazardous substances and does not contain the following elements: lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chrome, PBB or PBDE.
To dispose of this product, please use the service for the collection of electrical waste and observe all obligations in force in the place of purchase.
The inverter charger next3 described in this manual has been designed and manufactured in accordance with the following European directives:
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- ElectroMagnetic Compliance (EMC) Directive 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
Official up to date EU declaration of conformity (DoC) can be found on our website www.studer- innotec.com. In addition, some certifications performed by external accredited certification bodies for safety and anti-islanding can be found in the compatibility section.
Grid code conformity
The next3 is compliant for several grid codes (version 1.2):
- VDE-AR-N 4105:2018-11 (tested according to DIN VDE V 0124-10:2020-06)
- EN 50549-1:2019
- IEC 62116:2014
- AS/NZS 4777.2 (A, B and C)
- TOR Erzeuger Typ A Version 1.1 (tested according to OVE-Richtlinie R25 Ausgabe 2020-03-01)
- C10/11 edition 2.2 and homologated according C10/26
- UNE 206007-1:2013 IN - RD 1699/2011 and RD 413/2014 - UNE 217002 Octubre 2020
- DIN VDE 0126-1-1 VFR2019
- PŘÍLOHA 4 PPDS 2018 (with EN 50549-1:2019)
- EIFS 2018:2 (with EN 50549-1:2019)
Scans of grid code certification test result are available on the product page and the certification can be found on the product documentation webpage: https://technext3.studer-innotec.com
Each country requirement is described on the page about compatibility.
A dedicated technical support team is available to provide pre-sale and after-sale advise. Please find more information here.
You can also check the support site and the FAQ section: https://support.studer-innotec.com
We organize regular product training both online and at our factory. Please check our events section and do not hesitate to contact us if you require any particular training.